Our conversation yesterday was helpful, I hope. I am still here in cyberspace awaiting your cries for help, comments, sparks of inspiration, and other sundry revelations.
Remember that was you write is as, if not more, important than what you show. The reflection is the backbone: It is the justification, the explanation and the evidence that this performance meets the guidelines of the assignment. Spend ample, honest time working on the written aspect of the piece.
Remember to approach your performance with honesty. Like I said to Jenny, if you are putting on silliness, the silliness is a mask to cover insecurity. This assignment is about stipping away the mask and attempting something that you normally would not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
did you see my e-mail?
yes, but not unti ltoday. For all concerned about the deadline...I've extended it to Monday evening, because of Ms. McKaig's inability to procure a camera until Monday.
Post a Comment