Sorry I didn't see your post sooner, Rohan. I didn't think to look at the earlier entries for responses...I'm new at this blog thing. My apologies.
Use the journal to record your impressions of the text. How would you approach a certain moment in a scene, for example, or what emphasis you'd want the actor to put on a certain part in the scene and why etc. Of course you can record your ideas for technical aspects too, like the scene where the transformation happens...how would you want to approach that? How would you want to see the audience respond? Think of this as prethinking for a Practical Play Proposal, which we will be starting soon. Have a look at the Practical Play Proposal information I gave you. Incidentally, you will be geting your play choices on Thursday, so open that email immediatly and chose the piece you want to do as soon as possible. Remember, IB stipulates that you get one month for this project; so, as soon as you get the information, get cracking on buying/borrowing the texts so you can make your choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OOH! Will we be working on that for the whole month?
Yes! The proposal will be due to Ms. Walden on March 14th. You will be working on them in class too...IN the interim between you learning about the choices and having to actually start, I have a fun performance project for your guys! Details to follow..
Post a Comment