Tuesday, March 11, 2008

due date approacheth!

Make sure you are expressing your vision (what your interpretation would look like on the stage) in your pitch and focus on style and technical aspects instead of plot. The graders know the plays...they don't know your interpretation and vision. That's what the pitch is for.
Really examine that list of supporting mat4erials and be creative with it.
Page 31 gives the grading markbands if you want to see inside the examiner's head. You have the information! Use it! I am excited to see your projects. Remember MARCH 14th (as close to the Ides of March as I could get :))

2 comments:

Anne Shirley said...

Please answer your e-mail Mrs. Cook!

Cook said...

Who's doc hopper?
Sometimes Mrs. Cook gets stuck in a vortex in which she thinks she's done things she has not. For example, today is THursday. I literally thought it was Tuesday all day long, honestly, until my husband took the garbage out to the street. Because I have no specific time set aside for the computer, I can not be sure I've checked in when I get sucked into the vortex.
Don't get old people...it does odd things to the brain...