Six I.B. Students. One Teacher.
It's a pretty cool class.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
help me see it...
so you acted out some of chapter three...how did it go? What happened? What did you get out of it? Whatare your thoughts on Chekov and the others and their take on Stanislavski?
It was pretty cool trying to make up emotions that didn't really pertain to the situation but would convince the audience anyway. I think that it's a kind of dangerous idea though because focus sounds impossible if you are going to switch into your character and then draw out a personal experience of anger and then go back to your character...
1 comment:
It was pretty cool trying to make up emotions that didn't really pertain to the situation but would convince the audience anyway. I think that it's a kind of dangerous idea though because focus sounds impossible if you are going to switch into your character and then draw out a personal experience of anger and then go back to your character...
Post a Comment