Monday, January 28, 2008
thinking about...
I just sent it. Make sure to stay on top of things here, my people. We will still be beginning our reading of Rhinocerous on the 4th, including daily reading journals where you will be writing about your reading chunks each day. You kow, Aaron, I think that maybe this forum would be a good place to do that journaling. Do you think that the others would get on board with an online discussion of the reading each day? I think it is a novel way to show me what you all are getting from the reading. I'll have to noodle withhow to assess individual understanding...but what do you guys think about it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That sounds excellent to me...
It would be pretty easy to do if we all just write a reflection or discuss the text with each other right here. I'm game.
I think it's a good idea if we can get here. That way you can see if we're on the right track and stuff.
I like it. Talk with the others who haven't gotten on tonight to see if they're game?
I really like this idea, because I usually forget to write a journal entry, and it would be a lot easier for me to remember if it was mandatory and checked by the Cook daily/often.
So far, I'm feeing like it won't work well. This is based on the fact that three of seven kids have gotten on here per request, and two of seven never have, ever. It will work for some? I am only game for doing it in this format for a grade if it will work for all. Otherwise, you guys can use this as a terrific forum and I'll check in with you too, but the grade will come from formal journal entries. If you three are into it, then please advocate for it with your classmates and get them on board? I think it could potentially be an interesting and much more useful way to discuss ideas.
Post a Comment